1. Drive hotel guests to and from local destinations and other assigned trips, obeying all traffic rules and regulations constantly throughout shift to ensure a safe, accident-free trip. Courtesy trip 7 mile radius from the hotel.
2. Assist guest with storing and retrieving their luggage from the van or delivering luggage to guest rooms.
3. Open vehicles and hotel doors to assist guests.
4. Respond to guest questions, issues and problems regarding transportation, hotel services and local events, points of interest and activities.
5. Maintain the hotel van; gas, oil, cleanliness; filling in daily van reports and reporting any malfunctions on a daily basis.
6. Assisting the front desk with guest requests.
7. Restocking the wellness station and keeping lobby cleaned at all times.
Knowledge and Skills:
Education: High school education or equivalent experience
Experience: Customer contact experience preferred
Skills and Abilities: Knowledge of hotel services and the local area events and activities.
Ability to drive all speed shifts of vehicles, van, limousines and automobiles.
Excellent driving record as verified by Motor Vehicle Report. Chauffeurs License.
Ability to converse with guests and fellow employees.
Travel required: None
Hours Required: Hotels shuttle hours of operation 7am – 10am & 4pm – 9pm Monday – Friday
Scheduled days and times vary based on need.